Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Digital Systems and Design, Bachelor of Science (Technology), Master of Science (Technology)
The major covers interdisciplinary topics from electrical engineering and automation, computer science, communication science, information science, and electronics. Through these studies, you will gain expertise in a range of techniques covering mathematics, modeling and analysis of signals and systems, and electronics.
You will be proficient in the modeling and analysis of systems and have a good foundation in the broad field of computer networks. You will also gain professional experience through tailored industry projects and entrepreneurship training.
These competences will foster your solid mathematical background, diverse programming skills, goal-oriented problem solving, engineering design, and efficient project planning and management.
- learn from field experts in the evolving information technologies that define the future in the industry and society or
- know various fields of modern electronics industry that are required by specialists
Through your studies in Digital Systems and Design, you will acquire
- knowledge in efficient analysis, design and optimisation of complex systems
- cutting-edge design skills tailored for engineering that make a difference in technical solutions
- management skills that are sought after in leading industry positions
- practicalprogramming expertise in a range of languages relevant to industry
- experience in project and team work through an industrial or industry-related project
You can apply through joint application at www.studyinfo.fi.
Degree / Diploma
Bachelor of Science (Technology), Master of Science (Technology)