Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Master's Programme in Environmental Engineering
- Multidisciplinary studies combine process engineering to environmental engineering
- The programme provides skills to solve environmental problems and challenges
- Programme’s industry-branch-independent, phenomena-based approach provides excellent skills in different areas of environmental engineering
This 2-year master’s programme concentrates on energy production systems and cleaner production methods and on sustainable technologies. The programme will give you relevant skills and core knowledge of the latest technologies, tools, and methods of the field, such as:
- sustainable technologies related to energy systems and cleaner production methods
- abilities to control, optimize, design and develop industrial environmental processes
- tools in controlling and reducing harmful environmental effects
- methods for water and waste water treatment, water resources and water engineering
The programme has two options for specialization fully available in English:
- Energy Systems and Cleaner Production, and
- Water Engineering.
These study options provide knowledge on how to manage environmental issues with an industry-branch-independent, phenomena-based approach in energy production and water engineering, protection and restoration of natural environments, and in water and waste water processes by application of proper production methods, tools, and technologies.
The programme educates environmental engineers with skills to solve environmental problems and challenges, both locally and globally, in areas rich in natural resources of high economic value contained in an ecologically sensitive nature.
The graduates will have knowhow for scientific and applied work both in industry and academia. The graduates are able to work in different environment related business sectors, in local and regional public administration, as well as environmental authorities or research institutes.
Visit the programme page to see the admission requirements and how to apply through an online joint application system at Studyinfo.fi.
Degree / diploma
- Master of Science (Technology)
Tuition fee: for non-EU/EEA citizens 10 000 euros