Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Life Science Technologies - Master of Science (Technology)
Technological advancements have a major impact on human health and wellbeing. There is an increasing need for experts who develop technologies and methodologies that can help shape and equalise healthcare systems, lower the production costs of medicine, advance diagnostics and therapeutics, and simply put, get people to live healthier and better lives. To meet the demands of rapidly growing and constantly evolving health and wellbeing sectors, the Master's Programme in Life Science Technologies educates a new generation of engineers, researchers and entrepreneurs who are all committed to creating a lasting impact on people’s lives. Upon graduating from the Master’s Programme in Life Science Technologies, graduates will have:
- have relevant fundamental and applied knowledge and competencies within the specialization area as well as a good overview of current and emerging technologies and methodologies in the field of life sciences.
- have the necessary skills to develop innovative scientific and engineering solutions for health and wellbeing sectors, acknowledging the importance of responsible use of technology.
- be able to plan and execute research in life science, analyze data and report the outcomes both orally and in writing to different stakeholders.
- have a solid foundation for further learning of professional skills by acquiring, evaluating, and processing scientific, technical and professional information.
- be able to work individually or as a member of a multidisciplinary expert team.
You can apply through www.studyinfo.fi.
Degree / Diploma
Master of Science (Technology)