Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
MBA in Global Banking & Finance
MBA - Global Banking & Finance
This major covers a diverse range of areas in the finance industry, from the financial organization, operations and challenges of the economy at large to issues of financial management in firms and financial institutions. This program equips students with the analytical foundation and tools necessary to deal with important practical issues in a finance-centered career, and develops the entrepreneurial thinking that is key to creative problem-solving. This program is the perfect preparation for management positions in the fields of corporate finance, investment management and other areas of banking and finance.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Program contentYear 1TERM I
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Financial Investments
- Financial Planning
- Retail & Commercial Banking
- Digital Business Finance
- Advanced Finance
Tutkinto / todistus
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Graduates of this program enter the finance field with a finely tunedknowledge base that is crucial to making sound and profitable decisions. Students will also:
- Learn to interpret data, technical reports and articles on investments.
- Develop a basic understanding of derivative-related financial instruments.
- Review what is required to start and operate a small business.
- Prepare a comprehensive, business plan.
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
EU Business School
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and digital. We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, DBA and further education programs which focus on business administration, communication,...