Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA - Entrepreneurship
Growing businesses need to adapt to environmental and technological changes. This major prepares students for the challenges of establishing and growing a business in today’s dynamic climate. EU will help students build the framework for their new venture and provide them with the skills necessary to become an entrepreneurial leader. Students will develop key capabilities for success in the areas of new product and service development as well as small and family business management.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Program contentYear 1TERM I
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- New Product Development
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Innovation & Leadership
- Leading Digital Innovation & Change
- Family Business Management
Tutkinto / todistus
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Students gain the knowledge necessary to become successful entrepreneurs, through case study research, company visits and networking, in addition to the managerial training they receive in a classroom setting. Students will also:
- Consider potentialchallenges in the interaction of management and ownership.
- Learn how to bring about change by carefully managing people and information.
- Understand the different innovation models for startups, existing organizations, multinational corporations and global networks.
- Discovercutting-edge thinking and best practices into new product development.
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
EU Business School
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and digital. We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, DBA and further education programs which focus on business administration, communication,...