Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Space Science and Technology, Master of Science (Technology)
The main objective of the SpaceMaster programme is to combine the great diversity of space expertise at five universities into a common platform. The educational cooperation is supported by scientific and industrial organisations, thus providing direct contact with professional research and industry. SpaceMaster therefore offers cross-disciplinary, research-oriented education with first-hand and hands-on experience in space science, technology and engineering.
The main learning outcomes for the Programme are:
- fundamental and advanced knowledge in the academic subjects studied
- holistic approach to and comprehensive view of advanced space projects
- management skills required for space projects, e.g., systems on-board aircraft or satellites, techniques for satellite launch, interplanetary missions, Earth observation, space data management
- transferable skills, e.g., entrepreneurship, scientific writing, social competence, communication skills, leadership in an international and intercultural environment.
The added value of SpaceMaster compared with other programmes in the same field can be summarised as:
- structured cooperation between the academic institutions and industry
- education influenced by current advances in research
- increased intercultural understanding and integration
- structured cooperation between the universities via the use of the ECTS grading system, combining together different educational models
- exchange of experience for both the academic and administrative staff
- a wide range of specialisations improves the career prospects of students.
SpaceMaster IV is a continuation of the original Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree programmes launched in 2004 and implemented by a consortium of leading European universities in close collaboration with research and industrial organisations.
You can apply through www.studyinfo.fi.
Degree / diploma
Master of Science (Technology)