Marketing, Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration)
Markets have become truly global, and digitalisation further accelerates the global flow of products and services, breaking barriers for market entry. Digital technologies also revolutionise the ways in which organisations interact with customers and identify customer needs. Thus, organisations must embrace customer-centricity and see marketing as a strategic imperative. Marketing graduates have:
- A customer-centric view of business. Graduates gain a deep understanding of customer behaviour and consumer culture at large.
- A strategic approach & analytical skill set. Graduates are strategic thinkers with the ability to connect customer and market insights with strategic decision-making. They learn to apply a variety of methods and data sources to analyse the potential success of marketing activities.
- Creative problem-solving skills. Graduates approach business and societal challenges from a human perspective and are able to present ideas to address them.
- Ability to leverage technology. Graduates possess a strong analytical skill set and understanding of how technology can help identify customer needs and improve marketing-related business processes.
- A strong research skill set. Graduates use methodological tools and apply academic research literature in the area of marketing.
Upon graduating from the Marketing programme, graduates are able to manage, develop and lead the strategic marketing efforts of global organisations.
You can apply through www.studyinfo.fi.
Degree / Diploma
Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration)