Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Sustainable and Autonomous Systems (SAS), Master of Science (Technology)
Are you curious about sustainable living and autonomous systems? Do you want to learn how to build robotized solutions to various industries such as production, energy, transportation and logistics? Do you wish to broaden your expertise in real-time embedded systems, wireless communication, computer vision and other environmental sensing, locational awareness, and sustainable development related to energy harvesting, smart cities and communities, concepts of AI and machine learning, as well cyber security of systems?
Sustainable and Autonomous Systems is a new master's programme to educate experts who can consider the needs and opportunities of sustainable development in autonomous systems.
This co-operative programme of the University of Vaasa and University of Oulu offers students a different kind of perspective into ICT by combining the expertise of the two universities in sustainable energy systems and in smart and autonomous systems.
After completing the degree, the student is able to:
- apply the advanced knowledge and related technologies of sustainable autonomous systems to conduct research and product development,
- develop solutions and new knowledge to benefit the society and industry while taking into account sustainable development and engineering ethics,
- acquire the latest knowledge in one’s own and new fields and use it for product development, research and specialist tasks
- apply the scientific method and follow the state of science in the field of sustainable autonomous systems so that the student has sufficient skills for scientific postgraduate studies
- In addition, the student has good skills as for: analytical and critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making, life-long learning, oral and written communication, team-working in international teams, project management, business-thinking, and use of IT.
In addition, the programme provides eligibility for doctoral studies in the field of Communications engineering, Electrical and Computing Engineering, Automation engineering, or in related technical fields.
- Viimeinen hakuaika: Separate application period
Separate application for Master's Programmes taught in English. You can apply though joint application at studyinfo.fi.
Tutkinto / todistus
Master of Science (Technology)
Me Vaasan yliopistossa ratkomme suuria globaaleja haasteita ja luomme kestävämpää tulevaisuutta. Olemme vastuulliseen liiketoimintaan suuntautunut tiedeyliopisto. Vaasan yliopistossa voi opiskella kauppatieteitä, tekniikkaa, hallintotieteitä ja viestintätieteitä. Meillä on yli 5000 opiskelijaa. Koulutamme vastuullisia ja kansainvälisesti suuntautuneita asiantuntijoita johtamaan muutosta. Meiltä valmistuu...