Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Strategic Business Development, Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration)
Do you aim for a successful career in business development and strategy? Do you see yourself in developing prosperous businesses? If you have completed a Bachelor’s degree in management and organization, international business, marketing, or your degree includes a minimum of 35 ECTS business studies, your dream of obtaining a M.Sc. in Economics and Business Administration can be realized.
The Master’s Programme in Strategic Business Development is your stepping-stone into flourishing business career. The programme offers you the in-depth knowledge and the work-life skills needed in: analyzing and identifying smart strategic choices; envisioning and planning fruitful business opportunities; and implementing them towards successful, well-grounded solutions. Graduates of the programme are equipped to operate at middle and upper management-level positions in many businesses such as large multinational corporations, consulting, manufacturing firms, service businesses, and small entrepreneurial firms (e.g., in platform companies). Some examples of the career prospects that this programme offers are e.g., business developer, consultant, project manager, sales and key account manager, business analyst, business controller, and entrepreneur.
The programme has well-established quality control procedures. The data obtained via independent survey conducted by The Finnish Business School Graduates indicate that ca. 90% of the recent graduates believe the delivery of the programme is well in-line with its objectives and that the gained competencies met their expectations. Moreover, the Strategic Business Development programme is awarded with EFMD Programme Accreditation. EFMD Accreditation is an international acknowledgment that approves the programme being among the top-quality business or management programme’s in the world.
By the end of the programme you will:
- understand the role of strategic management as a part of managerial work
- be capable of using strategic analysis and decision-making tools and frameworks
- possess an ability to develop business models and strategies to develop existing businesses and to sense and seize new market opportunities
- gain know-how to implement strategies effectively in a complex and changing business environment
- become competent expert in project management, change management, organizational systems and process development, and network management
- understand roles of digitalization, sustainability and ethics in business development
- become comfortable in working in international environments
- be able to work efficiently as a member of a team
- be able to express yourself fluently in writing and in giving presentations
After completing your studies in the programme, you will be awarded the degree of Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration.
- Viimeinen hakuaika: January joint application
Separate application for Master's Programmes taught in English. You can apply though joint application at studyinfo.fi.
Tutkinto / todistus
Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration
Me Vaasan yliopistossa ratkomme suuria globaaleja haasteita ja luomme kestävämpää tulevaisuutta. Olemme vastuulliseen liiketoimintaan suuntautunut tiedeyliopisto. Vaasan yliopistossa voi opiskella kauppatieteitä, tekniikkaa, hallintotieteitä ja viestintätieteitä. Meillä on yli 5000 opiskelijaa. Koulutamme vastuullisia ja kansainvälisesti suuntautuneita asiantuntijoita johtamaan muutosta. Meiltä valmistuu...