Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
MBA in International Business
MBA - International Business
Today’s successful professionals must demonstrate a varied skillset that can be adapted to the diverse and international nature of the global market. This major equips students with the tools to navigate a world with rapidly diminishing borders while fostering creative problem-solving skills and entrepreneurial thinking. In this program, students will develop a broad understanding of the global economic playing field through extensive case study research accompanied by a diverse range of topics that relate to international business, including: finance, law, media, communications and management.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Program contentYear 1TERM I
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Entrepreneurial & Design Thinking
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- Sales Management & Strategy
- Leading Digital Innovation & Change
Tutkinto / todistus
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
International business graduates leave EU with a diverse skill set that will enable them to be effective leaders in a number of different business applications. Throughout the course, students will also:
- Gain a comprehensive vision of the way in which business works and develop strategies to react to change.
- Hone their problem-solving, analytical and evaluation skills.
- Complete marketing campaigns for different local and global sectors.
- Experiment with different techniques that help lead to desired outcomes and clearer decisions.
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
EU Business School
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and digital. We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, DBA and further education programs which focus on business administration, communication,...