Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Master's Programme in Product and Project Management
The only master’s programme in Nordic Countries focusing on Product Management
Multi-disciplinary degree that combines technical knowledge, economic methods, and understanding of human behavior
Close collaboration with the industry and business
In the degree programme the students will learn to explore complex phenomena and to solve problems from a human-centred technical and business standpoint. The programme focuses on the development and management of products and services throughout their lifecycles and the related social responsibility, sustainable development and digitalisation.
The programme is designed to provide the student with the ability to:
- analyse, design, and develop different technologies, products, and services
- manage technologies, product lifecycle and product development processes
- understand product management and product portfolio management principles, goals, processes, information systems
- master the phases of productisation including requirement management, design, delivery, maintenance, and removal
The programme can be complemented with courses related to operations and supply network management, organisation and knowledge management, project management, and studies in other engineering disciples.
The programme involves close collaboration with industry and business. Lectures include practical cases that improve the learning experience, and guests from various organisations often give visiting lectures. Students begin to build their networks in the business world as their assignments are typically connected to practical industrial problems and challenges. This way, the students gain first-hand industry experience.
Possible job titles include:
- product manager
- product data manager
- product development engineer
- product portfolio manager
Visit the programme page to see the admission requirements and how to apply through an online joint application system at Studyinfo.fi.
Degree / diploma
- Product and Project Management, Master’s Programme in Industrial Engineering and Management, Master of Science (Technology)
Tuition fee: for non-EU/EEA citizens 10 000 euros