Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
Master’s Programme in Financial and Management Accounting
- An internationally comparable degree in Economics from an AASCB accredited business school
- Specialise in Financial Accounting or Management Accounting
- In-depth knowledge of firm valuation, auditing, cost accounting, and capital investment planning
The International Master’s Programme in Financial and Management Accounting (FMA) is a two-year programme concentrating on the analysis of accounting information for the needs of a company’s internal decision-making as well as for outside investors. The programme will give you relevant expertise and core knowledge towards the adaption of an international financial reporting system, and help develop skills matching the growing need for management control and accounting of internationally operating firms.
After the first semester, each student decides to pursue with a focus on courses of one of the two specializations.
Financial Accounting explores profit and loss accounting, usage of financial statement data in decision-making, incentive compensation of top management, auditing, and firm valuation.
Management Accounting focuses on cost accounting, budgeting, capital investment planning, and management control.
Optional modules make it possible to widen your expertise into:
- the respective other specialization option
- practical expertise (internship)
Visit the programme page to see the admission requirements and how to apply through an online joint application system at Studyinfo.fi.
Degree / diploma
- Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration)
Tuition fee: for non-EU/EEA citizens 12000 euros