Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
MBA in Sports Management
MBA - Sports Management
The sports market is a multibillion-dollar industry, experiencing rapid expansion in regions such as China, Russia, Brazil and the Middle East. The industry offers diverse and dynamic opportunities to graduates, ranging from professional sports to managing events and corporate sponsorship. Professionals who want to work in this field require an innovative, creative mindset and an increasingly specialized skill set. This program prepares students to meet these challenges through courses in sports marketing and management, and financial management as applied to sport and sponsorship.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Program contentYear 1TERM I
Transformational Management & Leadership
Financial Reporting & Analysis
Marketing in a Digital World
Data Analysis for Managers
Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Sports Marketing Management
- Financial Management Applications to Sport
- Sports Sponsorship
- Sports Management Issues
- Crafting Unique Sports Events
Tutkinto / todistus
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Students gain the knowledge necessary to become successful sports managers, through case study research, company visits and routine networking with industry professionals. In addition to the managerial training they receive in a classroom setting students will also:
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the overall world of sports management and what it entails.
- Apply major management principles to sports businesses.
- Understand the complexity of bidding for and staging major sports events.
- Apply theory and concepts to real life situations.
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
EU Business School
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and digital. We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, DBA and further education programs which focus on business administration, communication,...