Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
MBA in Leisure & Tourism Management
MBA - Leisure & Tourism
Tourism is the fastest-growing industry in today’s business world and companies continue to require academically qualified managers to afford them an insight into the industry. This specialization explores the theories, practices and business models that make up the tourism and leisure field. Focusing on the development of executive skills, strategic aptitudes and creative thinking, this program will deliver the key competencies required in the industry while developing understanding of international and intercultural management needs.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Program contentYear 1TERM I
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- International Tourism Management
- Strategic Tourism Marketing
- Environments of Tourism
- Culture & Cross-Cultural Management in Tourism
- Digital Business in Tourism
Tutkinto / todistus
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
In addition to industry-specific modules, the program focuses on development strategies and management styles specifically geared toward creating leaders in the industry who can also apply the same skills to the wider commercial market. Students will:
- Investigate the impact of tourism planning and development on economic, sociocultural and physical environments.
- Look at business from the point of view of both the consumer and the service provider.
- Explore issues that concern host-visitor relationships.
- Study the major processes within marketing through case studies and class discussion.
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
EU Business School
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and digital. We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, DBA and further education programs which focus on business administration, communication,...