Inspiroidu koulutusmaailman tapahtumista ja pysy ajan tasalla hakuajoista tilaamalla kuukausittainen uutiskirjeemme.
MBA in Design Management
MBA - Design Management
Companies now have more options than ever to promote their products and brands. Practical knowledge of design, current trends and how they affect corporate practices is quickly becoming a key component of running a successful organization. Through this program, students will develop their creative thinking skills and gain a general understanding of design history and esthetics while learning how to best apply them to business and productive management practices.
The admission process at EU Business School is clear and straightforward. Applicants must fulfil specific academic and English language requirements to be eligible for admittance into their chosen program.
Prospective students are evaluated on the strength of their applications as a whole. Consideration is given to the student’s qualities and abilities: leadership potential, academic achievements, performance on standardized tests, extracurricular activities and personal experiences. EU's Admissions Services department will assist all applicants throughout the entire application process.
Program contentYear 1TERM I
- Management Skills
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Business Methods
- Negotiation (seminar)
- Business Law (seminar)
- Crafting Your Future
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Information Systems & Technology
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Crafting Your Future
- Business Strategy Simulation
- Introduction to the World of Design
- Luxury & Design
- Architecture & Hotel Design
- Graphic Design & Corporate Identity
- Photography & Management
Tutkinto / todistus
Credits: 60 ECTS
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua.
Design management graduates enter the market with a diverse skill set that will enable them to discern a good design idea from one that will not work in the current market. Students will also:
- Incorporate design aspects into the modern world of business.
- Gain a general understanding of design history and aesthetics.
- Learn how to best apply design to good business and management practices.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
- One Year (Full Time) Fees: €6,950 per term
- Two Years (Part Time) Fees: €3,475 per term
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
EU Business School
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and digital. We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA, DBA and further education programs which focus on business administration, communication,...